LearnHub

BEST COUNTRY TO STUDY AND SETTLE (Discussion)

ramhot2face saidThu, 03 Dec 2009 06:12:41 -0000 ( Link )

Hi,
I am an average student with 79.5% in my B.Tech-IT, passed out of 2009.
I am planning to do my MS, get a job and settle abroad. I would like to ask, “WHICH IS THE BEST COUNTRY TO STUDY AND SETTLE?”. I am looking forward for a country which offers permanent residence and job opportunities easily.

Actions
Vote
Current Rating
Rate Up
Rate Down
1 Total Vote
  1. rubinasingh saidMon, 08 Feb 2010 10:28:26 -0000 ( Link )

hey, you have a great profile and you have so many options like Canada, U.S.A., U.K. etc. you need to choose a country on the basis of the university ranking, course content and the fees involved. So you are the best judge to decide where you want to pursue your higher studies. for better options please Click Here You can also take help from our Expert counselors, all you need to do is to click on the chosen university and fill up the registration form and fill up the details & you’ll definitely get a call from our counselors in near future. you can also write to them at: amit.wadhwa@learnhub.com or call us at: +91-9818566611

Actions
    Vote
    Current Rating
    Rate Up
    Rate Down
    1 Total Vote

Post Comments

2. rahulmathew saidSun, 04 Sep 2011 15:18:15 -0000 ( Link )

i think it will be irelan if ur looking for better working conditions and reasonable salaries……or gulf countries if you are aiming for money

Actions
    Vote
    Current Rating
    Rate Up
    Rate Down
    1 Total Vote

Post Comments

3. vicky_91189 saidSun, 17 Feb 2013 06:59:44 -0000 ( Link )

hai…i completed my BE EEE.. AM not satisfied..and i want to change my stream.lik to do hospitality management in abroad and settle…suggest mea better country to settle..

Actions
    Vote
    Current Rating
    Rate Up
    Rate Down
    1 Total Vote

Post Comments

Your Response
Textile is Enabled (View Reference)